PDA

View Full Version : Inventories - Your Opinions

Berbatov
11-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi All

I am about to set up a new company providing inventory services and wondered..........

Your opinions on the value of an independant 3rd party inventory and how a company such as mine could offer private landlords increased value/ a better service

How it is best to approach private landlords, how do I find out ho the landlords are in my area with a decent size portfolio that may be interested?

ANY SUGGESTIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.:)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Colincbayley
11-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Advertise, conduct market research, speak to letting agents, join your local LL's association.

jeffrey
11-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Also approach local authority/CABs. They should know which landlords have significant BTL holdings in the area.

Berbatov
11-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks for taking the time out to reply - much appreciated.

Are the local authorities, Citizens Advice Bureau's allowed to provide such info?

jeffrey
11-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks for taking the time out to reply - much appreciated.

Are the local authorities, Citizens Advice Bureau's allowed to provide such info?

Wel, maybe or maybe not. It's not confidentail as such, but Data Protection might be given as a reason for refusal.

ah84
11-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Dear Berbatov

Much as it pains me to say it, I think you will have to change your user name in a few months.

COYS!!

jeffrey
11-04-2008, 13:11 PM
Dear Berbatov

Much as it pains me to say it, I think you will have to change your user name in a few months.

COYS!!

Companies?

Berbatov
11-04-2008, 13:33 PM
Mr ah 84

I sincerely hope your concerns do not materilaise and that the genius decides to extend his tenancy at the lane.

Any further advice you could provide on adding value to landlords as an inventory providor?

Much Obliged

jeffrey
11-04-2008, 15:12 PM
Aha! COYS must mean
Come
On
You
Spurs!

Ericthelobster
12-04-2008, 14:21 PM
Aha! COYS must mean
Come
On
You
Spurs!Ah... it's all about bloody football then, and presumably there must be some player of note named Berbatov. And there was me trying to work out what on earth AH84 was on about and thinking I was being thick...