View Full Version : County court judgement - how to register?

26-03-2008, 12:40 PM
After successful claim for possession and money judgement, I have (damaged) flat, and no money.

I rang the court to inform them of this, and they say the judgement against him has been "entered", but cannot be "registered", until I begin enforcement action through the court.

I would pursue an attachment of earnings order, but I don't know where he has gone. I also don't want to spend yet more money on something that wont get me anywhere either.

Are they really saying that until I do this, the judgement against him won't show up on any searches potential creditors or landlords do on him? This means he can get away with it again surely with someone else. Or have I misunderstood?