- Leaving Early - I signed a new tenancy agreement ... (131995 views)
- Furnished or Unfurnished - What is the legal definition ... (124438 views)
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) I believe the TDS scheme ... (123569 views)
- Squatter's Rights - Someone has occupied my property for ... (119984 views)
- Repairs - Who is responsible for doing repairs in ... (119962 views)
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Ends. What happens when my AST ... (119819 views)
- Accelerated Possession Procedure - My tenant is causing me ... (118490 views)
- Taxation of Property Income - I have recently puchased ... (115972 views)
- Earth Bonding - I called an electrician to do ... (112515 views)
- Re-development Ground - Section 25 Notice. My landlord has ... (111414 views)
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) I believe the TDS scheme ... (2012-05-10 21:55)
- Does a tenant need to give the landlord notice ... (2012-05-10 21:41)
- Bankrupt Tenant – it seems my tenant will be ... (2012-04-25 17:26)
- Letting with Pets – I instructed my letting agent ... (2012-04-25 17:18)
- Abandoned Possessions - My tenants have vacated the property ... (2012-04-25 17:08)
- Obtaining Tenant Information - I wish to trace a former tenant who left rental arrears. The agent is refusing to release the necessary information to allow me to do a trace, saying that this is not allowed under the Data Protection Act?
That is rubbish! Your agents are YOUR agents, they work for you, you pay them. Any information they have pertaining to your tenancy belongs to you. If they ...
- Overcrowding - I have been asked to accommodate a family of 4 in my 2-bed apartment, but I’m not sure if this would be legal? The two children, a boy aged 8 and a girl aged 7 would have to share a bedroom.
The Housing Act 1985 (s324-326) sets out the *current statutory requirements for accommodation space in single households in the private rented sector (PRS). Overcrowding by ...